- For Sid the kid, somewhere to play. Anywhere. Europe or perhaps even Woolwich’s own WOHL – just let the poor guy play so we can all watch him in his prime.
- New shoulder pads ‘cuz my old pair from high school are clearly in their victory lap season
- A Harry-Potter-like wand that cures ailing stick blades like mine. I hate to replace this stick, which I’ve been using this last season or two, since it has been so good to me and which I’m sure has a few more goals, passes and even laugh-evoking misses in it
- A package of clear tape because the need to tape shins is as ongoing as humanity itself.
- And lastly, a holdover from last year’s list – a time machine so I could go back and see my Dad playing in his prime. It would be a beautiful thing.